If there is something you are not happy with, please speak to your dedicated account manager at F & S Energy as soon as possible so that we can resolve the matter.

In the unlikely event that we cannot resolve this for you, you can contact the Energy Ombudsman to discuss the matter, or seek advice from the Citizens Advice Consumer Service.